The second annual general meeting of the club took place on the above date and was an opportunity to reflect on how far we have come in the short two year's of our existence and to plan for the future. The main points of the meeting were:
- Nick Treitl stood down from the committee for family reasons, but remained as cross country captain.
- Remaining committee members re-elected unopposed.
- Five new member elected to the committee.
- Club membership now stands at 136.
- Cash at the bank at the year end was £1,260
- Membership fees to increase to £10 to cover increased English Athletics affiliation costs and the cost of funding teams for relay and cross country races.